Here are a few facts that might pique your interest. The U.S. Census Bureau says that:
- Consumers spend an estimated $5.8 billion at car wash businesses annually
- 90 percent of car washes are owned and operated by small business owners
- Industry revenues in recent years were nearly $6 billion
- An in-bay automatic car wash generates more than $139,000 of revenue annually and provides a net profit of more than $86,000 per year
- A tunnel or conveyor car wash averages more than $690,000 in annual revenue
At AutoBrite Company, we’ve got real facts and figures on the cost and profits surrounding an investment in the industry. We’ve been around since 1963 and consider ourselves a leading authority. If you are looking for an investment opportunity, contact us today and let’s talk about your options.